The main purpose of wedding favours for your guests, is for them to have something to remember your wedding by. Although lately it has become popular to do a donation in lieu of guest favours, the majority of brides and grooms still choose to provide their guests with a small gift. There are so many options nowadays online as well as at brick and mortar stores, sometimes it`s hard to decide on the perfect guest favour. Some of the things to pay attention to while deciding on wedding favours are price, availability, quality and whether or not it`s useful.
Here’s a list of top wedding favours that are trendy:
1. Honey Jars – Sweet and small, honey jars are becoming more and more popular.
2. Mints – Small packaged mints with a customized label are always a hit.
3. Jam Jars – Homemade jams favours taste great are a fun DIY project.
4. Tea Bags – They are extremely customizable and come in different flavours.
5. Shot Glasses – Customize it any way you want for under $2/glass.
6. Candles – Who doesn’t love candles? They are romantic and smell great.
7. Lip Balm – Order them with a printed label and your guests will love them.
8. Flip Flops – Dancing ladies with the big painful heels will thank you.
9. Soap Bar – Any size and any scent with a customized wedding label.
10. Customized Chocolates – Sweets with a custom label are always a good idea.
11. Photo Booth Photo – Pictures straight from the photo booth make a great memory.
12. Personalized Body Scrubs – The perfect gift for all beauty product lovers out there.
13. Sunglasses – Personalized sunglasses with your wedding date, hashtag or initials.
14. Bookmarks – Design them yourself and your guests will use them forever.
15. Wine Glasses – Personalized stemless wine glasses are trendy and usefull.
16. Small Plant – Plants are eco-friendly and can easily be decorated.
17. Spices – Choose a flavourful, popular spice and your guests will enjoy them.
18. Popcorn – Small and cute popcorn bags are inexpensive and delicious.
19. Coffee Pack – Share your favourite coffee with your wedding guests.
20. Edible treats – From a macaroon to peanuts, guests will love them.